Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Share | 

Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 pm

I recently went to TRU and got some of the new Collectible Minifigures from Series 3! However, there are a few I don't want, so I am willing to trade the following.
Have:
Hula Dancer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Baseball Player [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Want:
Elf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Indian Chief [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So, PM me if you have any of these are want to trade for any of these!

Anyone is allowed to post their wants/haves for trading Collectible Minifigures Series 3!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
<><
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by The_Custom_One on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Blackicep8ntball

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:34 am

Have/am willing to trade:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Looking for:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

______________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Blackicep8ntball on Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50747769@N06/
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:38 am

I'll have any of these except the hula dancer. I haven't got any series 3 Mninfigures yet, though so tell me what else you'd like.

Something old, something new. Something borrowed, something BLUE
Back to top Go down
Blackicep8ntball

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 am

If you can get one of each of the fisherman, rapper, gorilla, baseball player, and alien, I'll trade the five I have (Sumo, mummy, samurai, elf and explorer) for them!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Well, I traded away the Baseball Player, but I can get more. I also have the alien, fisherman, Tennis player, and the Traffic Cop, the Karate Boy, and the Disco dude.

<><
Back to top Go down
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Fisherman? FM me! Like now!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Blackicep8ntball wrote:
If you can get one of each of the fisherman, rapper, gorilla, baseball player, and alien, I'll trade the five I have (Sumo, mummy, samurai, elf and explorer) for them!

I'll trade the Fisherman and alien for the elf and the samurai.
@bl*c: Unless you have a better offer for the fisherman it is going to Blackicep8ntball. So, PM me your offer!

<><
Back to top Go down
bl*c
Member of the Month
Member of the Month

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Never mind, P8tball can have him. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50744850@N05/
Blackicep8ntball

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Sounds like a deal to me TCO! PM me your address and I'll send you mine, and we can work out any details

Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Okay guys, the Fisherman and Alien went to Blackie, but I still have others!

<><
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:02 am

Okay guys, a little update. I now have the Snowboarder, the Baseball Player, and 2 mummies for trade/sell. (I prefer the latter)

<><
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:32 am

I'll trade for all of them except 1 mummy, the only thing is I have no series three, but I can still trade other things like musketeers, muskets, city and pirates.

Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:41 am

Fithboy wrote:
I'll trade for all of them except 1 mummy, the only thing is I have no series three, but I can still trade other things like musketeers, muskets, city and pirates.

Well, you can buy them if you want. See my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for prices.

<><
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:05 am

I may buy. Not sure yet. I think I'll probably just buy some packs when they come out over here.

Back to top Go down
Joboness™

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 am

Anyone wanna trade for the Tennis Player? I also have the Snowboarder and Baseball Player, but I'm not trading the Baseball Player. I'm looking for the Space Villian, and the Samurai.

Edit: I want the Rapper first and foremost, I'll give you loads for it.

Last edited by Joboness™ on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 am

Joboness™ wrote:
Anyone wanna trade for the Tennis Player? I also have the Snowboarder and Baseball Player, but I'm not trading the Baseball Player. I'm looking for the Space Villian, and the Samurai.

This thread is for my trades, but I guess it could become the official Series 3 trading thread!
So, anyone is allowed to post their wants and haves here!

<><
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Where are you getting the series 3 minifigures from? They aren't out yet, are they?

Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Yeah, they are out in TRU, and have been for quite a while.

<><
Back to top Go down
Joboness™

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Lego.com also has them now.
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:54 am

Ah, thanks you two! I might order some!

Back to top Go down
Joboness™

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:25 am

Update:

I now have/am willing to trade:

Mummy
Space Alien
Sumo Wrestler
Hula Dancer (Pain in the @$$ to get the skirt on...)
Tennis Player

Wants:

RAPPER!
Space Villain
Samurai
Back to top Go down
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 am

Little reminder. Besure to leave feedback when trades and Sales are completed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

-LazerBlade

Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
kimwood

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:19 pm

coupon code:ALLCDKEY74699,Enjoy 6% discount for your

Diablo 3,Guild wars 2 and all cdkey purchase at

allcdkey.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread   

Back to top Go down

Collectible Minifigures Series 3 Trading Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1