Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Share | 

Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:48 pm

So, here is my entry for the Contest. Operation: Knightfall

Operation: Knightfall, which took place in 19 BBY immediately before the end of the Clone Wars, was one of the first conflicts of the Great Jedi Purge. After assisting in the death of Jedi Master Mace Windu and submitting to the tutelage of Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious—known to the galaxy as Palpatine, Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic—Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker fell to the dark side and was anointed Darth Vader. Just afterward, Vader was assigned a detachment of the 501st Legion's clone troopers and was tasked with storming the Jedi Temple on Coruscant alongside them. This massacre, as well as the mandate given to the clones instructing them to kill their Jedi officers in the field, marked the beginning of a galaxy-wide hunt for the Jedi. Most of the Jedi inside the Temple were executed by the invaders while the Temple burned, and within minutes of the Purge's inception, much of Jedi Order was wiped out.

During the fighting, Vader altered a beacon that alerted Jedi across the galaxy—the ones that had not already fallen to the clones in their ranks—that the Clone Wars were over and ordered them back to the Temple, where a garrison of clone troopers lay in wait to finish them off. All of the Jedi who complied with the beacon's mandate were killed by squads of clones, some of whom were disguised as Jedi themselves. To prevent more deaths, two surviving Jedi Masters, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda, infiltrated the Temple and switched the beacon, changing the message to ward any surviving Jedi away and instructing them to go into hiding. With the operation's completion, the bodies of the slain Jedi were publicly burned in a massive pyre in front of the Jedi Temple Public Entrance.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Enjoy!
Any C&C is welcome!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
<><
Boba Fett

Last edited by The_Custom_One on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:01 pm

Again T_C, you could have done better than this. I'm not sure what's going on and it's mostly Minifigures Neutral.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Something old, something new. Something borrowed, something BLUE
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Fithboy wrote:
Again T_C, you could have done better than this. I'm not sure what's going on and it's mostly Minifigures Neutral.

Yeah, I am working on it.

<><
Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 pm

Soooo, where's the temple, where's the 501st clones?

You could of done better...
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:04 pm

stormtroopertj wrote:
Soooo, where's the temple, where's the 501st clones?

You could of done better...

I know! I am fixing them up right now, in a few minutes I will post the updates.

<><
Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Okay, as some of you may know, I have posted updates. This time I have a few "dead" Jedi Younglings, a burning section of the Jedi Temple, and a few clones trying to take out what they can, before Obi-Wan and Yoda kill them too!
And BTW, the tower thing, is the beacon that Anakin set to call in the Jedi, of course, Obi-Wan and Yoda are able to turn it off, to save some jedi.

<><
Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Make some 501st clones! It still looks meh.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:41 pm

stormtroopertj wrote:

Well, this is not supposed to be when Anakin was walking up with the clones, it is for when Obi-Wan and Yoda arrived, by then most of the 501st were gone, plus, adding more guys takes up a lot of room.

<><
Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
TJ

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:43 pm

The_Custom_One wrote:
stormtroopertj wrote:

Well, this is not supposed to be when Anakin was walking up with the clones, it is for when Obi-Wan and Yoda arrived, by then most of the 501st were gone, plus, adding more guys takes up a lot of room.
Sorry, that is wrong.

When Anakin left to Mustafar, the 501st stayed at the Jedi Temple, and they've been there since the end of TGCW, it turned into an outpost.
Back to top Go down
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:51 pm

I know, but the 501st weren't wearing the Jedi Robes, were they? Razz
The only ones with the robes were plain. Wink

<><
Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall   

Back to top Go down

Phase 3 Entry! Operation: Knightfall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1