Welcome Guest, Register to become a member, so that you can become part of the LSWForum, or login if you are already a member. Thank you!

The Unofficial Lego Star Wars Forum

HomeIndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Time to wish everyone a Happy New Year here.
Check out the "New Years Sig Fig Contest" here.
Join the LSWForum on Flickr today! Click here to join.

Share | 

1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LazerBlade
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm

New staff member!

After having our dear friend Darth Cadeus left admin ship, we went looking for someone to take his place. After long careful examination, we found 1 Million Watts of Power.

He has been cought doing good on the forum and he can handle responsabilites. That is why we chose him.

So everyone give him and hand and some words of encouragement that would help him out!!! :cheers:
[/center]

______________________________________________________________________________________________
-LazerBlade

My Flickr!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lswforum.net
The_Custom_One
The Sith Lord
The Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Welcome, be sure to help in every way possible, and if you have a question just ask!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
<><
Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
http://shop.ebay.com/1god4me2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_fro
1 Million Watts of Power

PostSubject: Re: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Thanks guys! Don't worry, I will do my duties as a Moderator as well as anyone else! Very Happy

Glad to join the staff!
Back to top Go down
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 am

Congrats! If you need any help PM me or any of the other Staff. Just to let you know, it was my idea to make you a MOD, we were debating over you or Srt. Denal.

Something old, something new. Something borrowed, something BLUE
Back to top Go down
cralegoboy

PostSubject: Re: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Congrats on being made a MOD! I hope you enjoy your new power, and don't abuse it. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
SRG. Denal
Decalers

PostSubject: Re: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Good luck 1 Mil. Wink You sure have proven yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/39911
Fithboy

PostSubject: Re: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:48 am

We didn't choose you, SRG. Denal, because you were spending alot more time on The CABG than here and you wern't so active. But now you're back you can prove that you have the right qual... ok, I'll shutup now...

Something old, something new. Something borrowed, something BLUE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!   

Back to top Go down

1 Million Watts of Power has joined the LSWForum staff group!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1